My friend Lew tagged me last week. Only now am I able to answer these questions. To be honest, I had to think some of them through (probably because I don't think much these days, hee hee).
1) What is the most fun work you have ever done and why (two sentences)?
Being a stay at home mom. Like my mum once said, "you don't miss anything" (I must admit, I was originally going to answer one of the projects I did when I was getting my Master's degree, but then my daughter smiled at me and I realized what I had overlooked).
2) Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do now but wish you did (one sentence).
Sing in a vocal ensemble.
3) Name one thing you have always wanted to do but keep putting it off (one sentence).
Finish my craft projects ;-)
4) What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why (two sentences)?
- Food allergies, because more and more people are finding out they are allergic to what they eat, and I'd like to help these people manage (this includes my family).
- Herbalism, because there is a greater focus on prevention and it is much gentler on the body if you know what you are doing.
Although an obvious choice would be Jesus, I would like to learn from his mother, Mary. I figure if God found favor in her to carry, bear, and raise God Incarnate, then I think I could learn a lot from her.
6) What three words would your best friends or family use to describe you?
Thoughtful, friendly, helpful. (I hate these types of questions! Once I was asked what Disney character would best describe me. I didn't know. That was for a job interview at the Disney Store. Needless to say, I never got that job.)
7) Now list two more words you wish described you...
8) What are your top three passions (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes - three sentences)?
- My husband and children
9) Write - and answer - one more question that YOU would ask someone (three sentences with answer).
What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
I had a tangerine, and small amount of scrambled eggs (my baby get's fussy when I eat it, so I was really cheating) wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla.
[Bonus: What is one question you wish people would ask themselves?]
How are you really doing, and what effect is it having on your walk with Christ?
Well, I'm going to break the tradition here. I'm not tagging anyone (Do I hear a big sigh of relief?) Still, you are more than welcome to answer all or some of these questions if you want to. Post it as a comment or on your own blog.