Sunday, January 14, 2007

Tagged

My friend Lew tagged me last week. Only now am I able to answer these questions. To be honest, I had to think some of them through (probably because I don't think much these days, hee hee).

1) What is the most fun work you have ever done and why (two sentences)?

Being a stay at home mom. Like my mum once said, "you don't miss anything" (I must admit, I was originally going to answer one of the projects I did when I was getting my Master's degree, but then my daughter smiled at me and I realized what I had overlooked).

2) Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do now but wish you did (one sentence).

Sing in a vocal ensemble.

3) Name one thing you have always wanted to do but keep putting it off (one sentence).

Finish my craft projects ;-)

4) What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why (two sentences)?

  • Food allergies, because more and more people are finding out they are allergic to what they eat, and I'd like to help these people manage (this includes my family).
  • Herbalism, because there is a greater focus on prevention and it is much gentler on the body if you know what you are doing.
5) If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn (two sentences)?

Although an obvious choice would be Jesus, I would like to learn from his mother, Mary. I figure if God found favor in her to carry, bear, and raise God Incarnate, then I think I could learn a lot from her.

6) What three words would your best friends or family use to describe you?

Thoughtful, friendly, helpful. (I hate these types of questions! Once I was asked what Disney character would best describe me. I didn't know. That was for a job interview at the Disney Store. Needless to say, I never got that job.)

7) Now list two more words you wish described you...

ORGANIZED, content.

8) What are your top three passions (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes - three sentences)?
  1. Christ
  2. My husband and children
  3. Nurturing

9) Write - and answer - one more question that YOU would ask someone (three sentences with answer).

What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
I had a tangerine, and small amount of scrambled eggs (my baby get's fussy when I eat it, so I was really cheating) wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla.

[Bonus: What is one question you wish people would ask themselves?]

How are you really doing, and what effect is it having on your walk with Christ?

Well, I'm going to break the tradition here. I'm not tagging anyone (Do I hear a big sigh of relief?) Still, you are more than welcome to answer all or some of these questions if you want to. Post it as a comment or on your own blog.

1 comment:

  1. 1) What is the most fun work you have ever done and why (two sentences)?

    Of course motherhood, but if not that probably working with young people.. I love youth camps!

    2) Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do now but wish you did (one sentence).

    Graphic design ,fine art and singing for the seminary's Chapel choir.. I loved that!

    3) Name one thing you have always wanted to do but keep putting it off (one sentence).

    Open my own photography business taking newborn/baby photographs

    4) What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why (two sentences)?

    More indepth bible!
    and...
    the piano again


    5) If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn (two sentences)?

    I liked your answer :-), so ditto that.

    6) What three words would your best friends or family use to describe you?

    honest, caring and... a good mother ~ atleast I'd hope that be what they'd say!

    7) Now list two more words you wish described you...

    confident and bold

    8) What are your top three passions (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes - three sentences)?

    Christ
    My husband and children
    Photography?

    9) Write - and answer - one more question that YOU would ask someone (three sentences with answer).


    Whats one of your worst habits?
    Weighing myself daily

    ReplyDelete