Sunday, December 2, 2007

Spaceship Cake




I got the idea for this cake from Family Fun and Kraft Foods. We have had a lot going on recently so this cake was decorated way at the last minute. If you have iced cakes before, you know that it can be hard not to get icing on the rest of the board. I usually put foil or wax paper strips, but I was really pressed for time. Then I thought the extra icing looked fine, like stars or space debris (not shuttle debris mind you).




Blast off!




For some different spaceship designs, try Betty Crocker or Cake Space.

1 comment:

  1. I just made this same cake for my son's birthday yesterday. I came across your page while searching for an easy spaceship cake I'd be able to pull off. Yours looked the simplest of all. My son loved it!

    ReplyDelete