Thursday, January 15, 2009

Caution: Snow White is a Health Hazard!

Image Source: US Apple Association

I think the saying, "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" is not going to stick with my 2 year old daughter.

While watching Snow White, my husband brings some apples to us for a snack. My daughter holds on to her piece while she continues to watch the movie. When Snow White takes a bite from the apple, I happen to glance at my daughter. She glances down at her apple, back at the screen, then back down at her apple.

She then says, "I don't want this!"

4 comments:

  1. {giggle} Thanks for the comment today and I finally had a free evening to check out your blog and read through some of your posts. You are a great writer! It's so good to reconnect with you after all these years and find out we have much in common. Talk to you again soon!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete