Friday, March 13, 2009

Interesting poll: Which is more stressful: your weight or the economy?

Marsha at the blog, A Weight Lifted is conducting a poll:

What creates the most stress for you: Your weight or the economy? Please take our survey. We'd like to get as many people to participate as possible, so as to get a representative sample. So pass it on! We'll share the results with you in one month, and we hope that they will provoke a fruitful discussion of health in the 21st century.

Click Here to take the survey.



I'd also like to hear your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Renata,

    I discovered your blog searching for "a day in the life of a dietitian". I'm going back to school and I'm seriously considering becoming a dietitian. I've done research on the education and job description of a dietitian but what I really need is a first hand account of what your average work day might be like. Can you describe the most challenging and rewarding aspects of your career? Thank you for this informative and inspiring blog.

    ReplyDelete