Sunday, March 22, 2009

Recommended Reading for the Case Against Breastfeeding.

If you are interested in following responses regarding an article called the Case Against Breastfeeding, I recommend the following:
Motherwear Breastfeeding Blog [update 4/12/09, Tanya wrote a second post summarizing several responses]
US Food Policy
Beyond Prenatals [added on 4/9/09]

Among the comments, there was talk about media bias, as one media venue did not call on a qualified professional for a proper rebuttal. A related post about media bias can be found on The Lactivist.

2 comments:

  1. I found the article to be ridiculous. There were a couple of other articles on msnbc.com last week and just the titles (which I cannot remember now) infuriated me. I couldn't even read them I was so mad. DH did and commented that it seemed like the women were just trying to find a justification for being too lazy to BF.

    ReplyDelete