Friday, March 7, 2008

Exciting update from my past post...

In my last post, I shared a renewed passion for promoting wellness for people on a limited income. My mind was racing last night as all the thoughts and ideas I have been mulling over for over 10 years were resurfacing. Well, here's the interesting thing...

This was the end of my post:

"This has reminded me how much I really want to move away from just thinking and start working this out with real people (i.e. my community)."

Well, I don't know what to make of all of this yet, but in casual conversation with a fellow storytimer at the library today, let's just stay that desire has just taken one baby step closer to reality. And I wasn't even trying to make this happen, neither did I bring this subject up.

I don't know how fast things could develop, I think it is still a long time coming, but as I am comfortable in sharing details, I will definitely blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment